Monday, April 20, 2020

What a f*cking messed up dream I just had

First of all, I was at an office that I got a job I'm not qualified for, we're social distancing right now (hello you in the future reading this, we're in the middle of a pandemic) so it's weird that I was physically there, but then I almost set the place on fire by using some device they had to design objects (again, not qualified for this job). When I realized I almost set the place on fire, I took my things and ran away. Funny thing was that I just went in without introducing myself or anything because I knew I was taking the job of someone else who would be a better fit... as I left I bumped into the girl from the movie IT... apparently we knew each other and I offered her a ride (which I checked if I had the keys because I didn't remember having a car, the keys had the same keychain I had for my last car keys in 2016) but first I went to McDonalds (I was craving it because we're social distancing and I haven't been there, or any other places, in weeks ... ????) and ordered a cheeseburger and apple pie. It was not an easy task as I bumped into other friends there who cut the line and ordered before me. I finally ordered and for some reason I had fries in my backpack so I only asked for a cup and the woman gave me a bag of popcorn (???) and I was like "no no, I just need the container" and she said "jut get a cup for pop from over there" and I though "OMG! Duh!". When I went to get one, I picked up what I thought was a standard McDonalds large paper cup but turned out it was a brown plastic coffee cup with a handle and there was foamy coffee inside, so I started drinking it to empty it for the fries! LOL. I got distracted for some reason after this (it's a dream), I left and went somewhere else. My friend from "IT" had to get the order for me, I apologized for leaving and as we made our way to my "car", I was suddenly in a cab/uber with my roommate Leis. Then my friend Michelle called and I saw her outside from the window laying on the ground, her fiancé was standing next to her just watching. On the phone she told me something that I couldn't understand. I thought I heard that her uncle died and she was very upset. I told her "I'm so sorry Michelle" and teleported myself next to her and kept asking her "What are you doing?" As she was laying on the ground like on real grass and dirt IN THE RAIN, it was all mucky! And I know Michelle, she would never (meanwhile Arthur is just watching us) so I kept asking "What are you doing?" over and over UNTIL (that's when it gets weird... weirder) some guy with A GUN showed up and Michelle lifted her head to see what was going on and I just whispered "Stay still" to her as I tried to leave the scene without being noticed but he saw me and SHOT ME, I ran so it only got the side of my hand but he shot a couple more times WTF... I kept moving and hid in like a pit (idk how to explain) and waited for him to disappear. I forgot to mention that when I ran from him I saw Leis running towards me, I think she just left the cab/uber and in my head she came back to ask me why did I got off the car (when I saw Michelle) like she was angry at me for doing that but I ran and never found out. After I hid, I started walking aimlessly to get away from this guy but I could see he was always close by... then I saw a couple walking up the hill I was at and I tried to warn them but the guy saw them and fired a few more shots... after this I saw myself with more other people and this guy was close to me but his gun this time was producing fire, somehow I took the gun from him and "shot" him, it didn't work the first time (as I never used a gun in my life) so I "pulled the trigger" and tried again and this time it worked but nothing happened to him. Then one of the women who was there told me to tell him something about hell so he would be free of possession and so I realized I was in the middle of a satanic cult/ritual ... I don't remember leaving but I was back with Michelle and Arthur, telling them all of what happened, I showed them my hand and all my bruises (I could feel the side of my body burn, which is crazy, I was dreaming!) and they were very concerned. I told them I needed to go home and call the police to give them a description of the guy, but they told me no, "you're going to our house, it's closer"... and that's all I can remember.

WTF

No comments: