Friday, March 7, 2014

So creepy

I was poor and had 4 children and just bought a new bed for them, like a double bed where all of then were going to sleep together. So they laid down to check the bed and I wanted to take a picture to stabilize where each one were going to sleep, like what order, it was 3 girls and a boy, they were all little, the boy was rhe youngest and he had blond hair, the oldest girl was like 8. So I climbed the bed and went to take a picture of them from above their heads, laying down, it was a polaroid kinda camera, when I took the picture everyone gasped except the oldest girl, everyone looked at her when the photo was taken. Then the picture came out of the camera but I was too scared to look at it, I told the children to see it for me, when we finally could see what it was, the picture was normal, except the kids looked scared and there was like a floating picture of the oldest girl near her and she was disfigured in the picture, like she had a car accident or something. After that a 5th person showed up in the photo and it was me, but I looked different, and then the me in the picture smiled at me!!!! Hjslakdjja I freaked out. Weirdest dream for sure!

No comments: