Friday, July 5, 2013

I suck at writing

I just suck at writing, I never know what I have to write about or how! He says we have to write about the films, I managed to write about one of them with around 500 words, I need about 800 each film and he told me to write about only one particular scene, WTF. How am I supposed to do that? I can't even manage 800 about a whole film, he also said I've only described it and idk how am I supposed do it otherwise, I asked if I had to show my opinion or what and he just said stuff I couldn't understand, I don't even remember what he said anymore. Fml

Is it the film? Is it what I think about it? Is it about the design? Do I have to describe it or write about what I think it means? I asked these things and he said stuff I couldn't understand hahaha he was kinda describing how war affect people's lives (the films are about civilians during war) and I'm just sitting there looking at him like he's speaking greek, idk what to do. I guess I have to write about how the film shows their struggles to adapt to war times.. Idk I have to try at least (although that's what I thought I was doing)

No comments: