Saturday, April 13, 2013

(yesterday was) possibly the worst day of my life

It was a normal day until about 4 PM when I burned my hand trying to open a bottle, yes burned. I tried to turn the lid and it was fucking glued or something, I had to use a scalpel to open it (and I was freaking thirsty) wtf.. I was at Uni and at night I was going to have dinner with some friends and I wanted to go home first, but there were some stuff I had to print that couldn't wait so I went to the media room to do it really quick and it was closed (of course) so I went to the library and the computer was magically fast but when I went to the printer it didn't print my pages because there were other things in the queue because it was out of paper (I still had like 15 min before the second last bus, so I could get the last one to go to the train station, it's the same bus line), I really needed those things printed so I went to the front desk and asked the lady to take a look at the printer and after she (slowly) figured out what happened she gave my money back and told me to send the pages to print again. Of course this time the computer was slow and of course the printers weren't there for me to select them, for some reason, so I though "fuck this shit, I'll come back tomorrow" (see, I didn't want to go to Uni the other day only to print stuff, now I'll have to) so I ran for the bus and missed it, of course! I waited for the last one then, it was 6 PM and I was supposed to be at the train station by 6 PM, but that's ok, don't panic, the restaurant reservation was for 7.30, which was the exact time I got there!! (Of course for that to happen I had to walk 15 minutes in the rain to get to the train station cuz I missed the fucking bus and in the process I lost the band-aid that was holding my broken nail together, so basically I got there on time, soaked and with a nail peeling off of my finger, ouch). In the train I got a text from my friend cancelling our plans for next Monday that we were planning for ages, now I'll have to do it aaaall byyy myyyyseeeeelf don't wanna be. During dinner I got my period, how great, TMI I know, but that was ALL I NEEDED! Because after that I was going to meet other friends at a club and cramps started, woooo loving this day, can you tell? Thankfully this girl that was with us had some tylenol in her purse, she won't read this but THANKS GURL! I went to the club and of course no one was there yet, I waited for about 30 min until they showed up. It wasn's bad, despite my cramps it was fun and we ran for the bus on our way back home, of course, almost missed it lol! Got home just fine with buzzing ears. Oh yeah, I also had an argument with Misty Boyce's bum on twitter #unnecessary. Something really awesome has to happen soon or I'll start thinking someone's doing some voodoo with me or some shit. Who taught you the voodoo that you do?


No comments: