Friday, March 1, 2013

The amount of details in this dream is just ridiculous...

Just woke up from a dream about Misty, we were texting and everything. The weirdest part was that Alexz was there and I ignored her completely. For some reason Misty didn't live in NY, so we went to Alexz's house (Alexz had moved out). It started when I was at a store, I was in line to buy something and I saw Alexz from the corner of my eye and someone poked me, it was Misty, she asked if I was busy next Wednesday, She wanted to throw a party for the website (?). She was sitting at a booth, like at a diner, with Alexz, Jess, Vanessa (Alexz's friend) and a friend of mine from Brazil lol wtf. He then greeted tme and made fun of me because I was looking for the calendar on my phone. Suddenly Misty dragged me into a bus, to go to Alexz's house (the house was huge). In the bus I was on my phone trying to find out if I was busy next Wednesday, but I couldn't get to the calendar (you know when in dreams we can't do stuff) and Misty wanted to see what it was, and I didn't want to show her, but I saw it was in Portuguese so I said "eh.. Okay, you won't understand anyways" so I had what was written on my hand, like, it appeared written in ink, on my hand. She read it and said "oh I know how to read Portuguese", so she read correctly but didn't know the meaning (it was something I read on twitter yesterday, or something I thought I read there but actually also dreamed it lol). So we arrived at Alexz's house and Misty told me about the party and told me to go away and I said "how?? You brought me here by bus!" then she said "oh idk, I only knew how to get here, you go figure out" and told this woman to help me. I waited outside, where the women told me so (but she didn't tell me which bus to catch) and Misty texted me the number of the bus and something like "the worst that could happen is you would be stuck with Misty tonight!", I texted her back "oh no, anything but THAT! Haha jk" with a lot of typos haahhaha. Then I woke up. Thank you very much. 

No comments: