Monday, November 19, 2012

Speaking of dreams...

Last night I dreamed that I moved in with Alexz and Jess. I had just arrived and everyone was asleep, for some reason I didn't go into the house, I was walking outside, I guess because I didn't want to wake anyone, but I wanted to go to the kitchen ... I walked around the house and noticed that the window in Alexz's room faced the road, and she woke up and saw me with that sleepy face like "why did you wake me up?". I felt guilty but decided to go in and went straight to the kitchen. I have no idea how, but suddenly the 3 of us were walking outside and then Jess remembered something and wanted to go back, but she wasn't Jess anymore, she was someone else, she was (physically) my friend Taís from Brazil, but she was still Jess ... does that make sense? Hahaha anyway we went back home and she (Jess / Taís) said that she had to confess something, she started to tell us something about having a health ploblem, like allergies ... then I woke up. Ha.

No comments: